Saturday 29 January 2011

Audio

One suggestion in the crit was to use British sounds, like railways etc. However I think for the pace of the videos and the drawings it would be more appropriate to have some music. These are a few songs that I've been looking at just small clippings from each mostly the beginnings without any vocals just the music.

I really like the beginning of this song and it is used within Somers Town and so it is highly appropriate, also I think it fits well with the pace of the drawings.







Again I like the start of this, not the vocals just the instrumental part, however I think it might just be a little slow for my video.





I love this and because of its pace I think it would work well with my animation I'm jsut not sure if there is enough time at the start of it to fit into my ten seconds but because its punk I think it fits well with the whole British theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment