Monday 7 February 2011

Audio- title sequence



Not British enough, suitable to This Is England because of the Jamaican vibes- fits in with Skinhead culture but not appropriate for a generalisation of Shane Meadow's films.

I think a British song would be best to help represent the fact that I am trying to portray the work of a British film maker. I looked at using the same song from my idents but I don't like the vocals when the song gets past about 15 seconds so I'm looking at this again, I looked at it for my idents but I think the pace fits well and I think it's an appropriate song.





I looked at this because it is quite lively but I don't think the pace is quite fast enough to fit in with my drawings, also Ian Curtis' voice may not be suitable for the tone of my animation.



I looked at this Cure song because of it's fast pace I think it could work really well together with my animation I can only seem to find live versions now though which aren't of good enough quality. For the last 2 or 3 mins of this its all instrumental as well which could work well having no vocals.




Maybe at about 0.45 seconds into this it could be suitable but I think it may be too distracting because of the voice, the lyrics may be suitable describing this 'mad world' but I think it might be too complex to use with my animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment