Tuesday 27 September 2011

Branding- Glad Creative

I really want to build up my skills in coming up with strong, clever yet simple concepts. I really like some of the branding work by Glad Creative.


Concepts like this work so well but are som simplistic combining two ideas together, the idea of a coffee morning and the League of Peace simply recreating the universally known peace symbol using cake. I really like simple but really effective concepts like this and want to improve my thinking skills.

The range of clothes for babies is called 'Glad rags' which works perfectly because of the company name, again so simple but works so well.
They have a great name to work with and play around with language which they have done for their range of stationary, maybe I could look at using something like this with my own branding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment