Tuesday 18 October 2011

identify- identity stationary

I've been looking at the book iDENTIFY to get some inspiration from successful branding. I've selected a few that I like and that I think have strong concepts.

This branding is for an International media consults and used the idea of airline luggage security tags, including barcodes and abbreviated letters. I think it works well how they have taken something that is already in existence and amended it for a different use, everyone will recognise what it is and it works across their range of stationary.

 I liked this design because of the simplicity of the use of hive which is the company title,they have used imagery of a hexagon which conotes this idea.The colours used also help represent this subtly.
 This design I liked because of the use of language and words. They have taken the title of the organisation and by deleting letters in certain places they have been able to spell out words associated with the organisation. I really like the idea of being able to create a strong message like this with word and letters only.





This identity used the process of embossing, I am really keen to use this within my brief, I think it creates a look of importance and sophistication and I am able to do this fairly cheapand easily.
 This identity works with the initals A M for Alexander  Marketing, they have created the concept I AM and applied it to different applications descirbing what the application is such as I AM invoicing you, for the invoice. I really like this idea instead of a standard title of invoice it makes it more personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment