Thursday 5 May 2011

Research- signage, restaurants, branding


I started to look at interior and exterior, I remembered this store interior by Reluctant Hero and I really like the consistency of the theme that runs throughout. The basic monochrome colour palette makes it looks traditional as if it's celebrating it's origin but has a modern feel still for the Keds brand.


 I looked also at some food establishments like Cool Beans next to college, they also have a consistent brand working through out the store, with this retro colour scheme and also definitions and type on windows etc.



I looked at this Stack stationary for the brand really and how they have successfully managed to portray the word through a basic letter arrangement, I want to be able to use type only successfully in order to create my brand.


And lastly I looked at this business card because of its interactive and playful elements, something else I want to be able to crate, I want it to be an experience with language and words.

No comments:

Post a Comment