Wednesday 25 May 2011

Takeaway ranges

I really want to at least prose my own takeaway packaging because I am creating an app for a takeaway range then it only makes sense that there is packaging to go along side this for customers to take out. I would have to create pieces that are appropriate to my menus so I could create coffee cups and salad boxes and bags.


 This has managed to use the brown paper bag well by steering away from the standard shape, the longer shape makes it look more elegant along with the silvery foiled finish on it.

I don't like the idea of using the brown standard paper bag even if it was just a different colour, I think it has certain connotations that you associate with it and I want the restaurant to be seen as stylish.


 I really like this element of the handle with the fish cut out, it gives it an element of interaction and makes it unique to the brand but is so simpplistic.
 I really like this white packaging, along with its smooth shape the white makes it look clean and elegant and simplistic. It is quite intriguing to see what is inside it doesn't really look like a food package to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment