Tuesday 15 November 2011

Urban Dictionary- CONDIMENTS

1. condiment shot 3 up, 2 down

A shot of a condiment, such as ketchup or mustard, sucked out of the small unit packages that one gets from fast food restaurants.
While driving, it's convenient to have a condiment shot of ketchup after eating your fries.
2. Condiment plasma 3 thumbs up

Thin watery condiment-colored fluid that accumulates on the top of ketchup or mustard. Also known as pre-mustard or pre-ketchup.
Related to condiment serum.
I made a killer ham sandwich yesterday only to ruin it with a load of condiment plasma from the mustard all over the bread.
3. condiment whore 22 up, 7 down

This is someone who comes to the drive through window and asks for more of everything that is free, such as more plasticware, paper plates, ketchup, dipping sauces, salt, pepper, honey, butter, and anything else that is generally given out for free.
Crazed Asian Women: "I want more honey, plates, forks, spoons and napkins."
KFC Worker 1: "OK, but I don't know why you need all that, all you ordered was a small mash potatoes."
Crazed Asain Women: "Just give it to me"
KFC Worker 1 to KFC Worker 2: "Dude she was a condiment whore"
4. condiment intolerant 1 up, 2 down

When ordering food, being against having any condiments added by the food preparer, instead preferring to get the condiments on the side so that they can be added at one's own specific desired amount.
Jerry: "Can you just put some light mayo and yellow mustard in two separate little containers on the side?"

Sandwich maker: "ahh.. yea, I guess I can do that for you. You must be condiment intolerant, eh?"

5. Pre-condiment 2 up, 1 down

The clear liquid that comes out of the bottle ahead of the ketchup or mustard.
I shot a big load of pre-condiment all over that burger.
 
I looked at urban dictionary just for a some humoruous quotes and definitions about condiments and I found some quite good ones. I really like the idea of using terms that people can relate to like pre-condiment and condiment whore, I think this could be fun to work with the idea of someone being obsessed with sauces.

No comments:

Post a Comment